FOREST LAWN PRECAUTIONARY STEPS
At Forest Lawn – Coachella Valley, there is nothing more important than the health and well-being of the families we serve, the employees who work here, and the public at large. That’s why we’re taking the following steps to provide a safe environment at all of our locations.
- We’re aligning all of our actions with the latest directives that come from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local health officials.
- We’re keeping our employees, vendors, and partners informed and up-to-date, to ensure their safety and that of the people we serve.
- We have boosted all our disinfecting schedules and procedures as a preventative measure for all public-facing areas, as well as our mortuaries and offices.
- We’ve implemented extra training for our employees as we continue to provide the highest level of caring service that our families have come to expect.
- We follow universal safety precautions for infectious disease in all our mortuary operations. You can expect our employees to engage in social distancing and enhanced hygiene practices as recommended by the CDC and other health officials.
- We will continue to follow the guidelines and recommendations issued by Federal, State, and local health officials on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
For the latest information on the Coronavirus outbreak in our area, visit the LA County Department of Public Health website: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/#
The CDC’s Coronavirus website is: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
ADDITIONAL STEPS YOU CAN TAKE
To protect yourself and others, the CDC & LADPH recommends that you:
- Regularly wash your hands with soap including before meals, after using the restroom and after coughing and sneezing. If soap is unavailable, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Minimize, where possible, close contact and the sharing of objects such as cups, food, and drink.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Use a disinfectant to clean things that you touch often.
We appreciate your support as we navigate through these challenging times.
Working together, we will weather this temporary, yet difficult storm.
We are honored to serve the Monrovia community and appreciate the trust you have placed in us.
For more information, please contact us at (760) 328-3140.
We are doing our part to help mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We’re continuing to follow the orders issued by federal, state, and local public health officials on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. Based on their recent guidelines, and in order to better protect you, our employees, and the public, we have made some adjustments in the services we’re able to provide at this time.
Forest Lawn is following universal safety precautions for infectious disease in all our mortuary operations. Those attending a service can expect our employees to engage in social distancing and enhanced hygiene practices as recommended by the CDC and other health officials.
We are honored to serve the Coachella Valley and appreciate the trust you have placed in us.
For more information, please contact us at (760) 328-3140 and let us know how we may be of service.
In order to help minimize the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the orders issued by our public health officials,
ALL COMMUNITY EVENTS THAT TAKE PLACE IN-PERSON AT OUR MEMORIAL PARKS ARE CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Join us for A Special Virtual Dia De Los Muertos Celebration,
LIVE on our Facebook page. More details in our Events Page.
Please check this page regularly for information on future virtual events or seminars. As always, our grief support program is available to you by calling 800-2-FOREST.
All other future events will be subject to further notice as advised by our local, state, and federal government agencies, as well as local health agencies.