We are doing our part to help mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We’re continuing to follow the orders issued by federal, state, and local public health officials on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. Based on their recent guidelines, and in order to better protect you, our employees, and the public, we have made some adjustments in the services we’re able to provide at this time
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
- We have adjusted park hours of 8AM to 5PM.
- For everyone’s safety, please observe the following requirements:
- Wear a mask at all times (indoors or outdoors)
- Stay 6 feet apart always
- Keep social interactions brief
- All indoor public gatherings are limited. This includes funeral services, visitations and vigils at any of our rooms, plus churches and chapels on site. Outdoor services are now permitted; this includes graveside and nicheside services.
- Arrangements are made by phone.
We are able to provide essential mortuary and cemetery services at this time to enable our families to address immediate needs and/or preparations. This includes:
- Bringing your loved one into our care
- Providing options to schedule memorial services at a later date
- Direct burials and direct cremation services (these are services without a gathering of people to witness)
Forest Lawn is following universal safety precautions for infectious disease in all our mortuary operations. Our employees are practicing social distancing and enhanced hygiene practices as recommended by the CDC and other health officials.
We are honored to serve the Coachella Valley and appreciate the trust you have placed in us.
For more information, please contact us at (760) 328-3140 and let us know how we may be of service.